Mekong Delta Day Tour: Cai Be - Ving Long
1 Day 0 Night
No routes can be more classical than a day tour Mekong to Cai Be and Vinh Long. Departure from Saigon, Mekong Delta Day Tour picks you up from the hotel, then proceeding to Cai Be pier, where to begin your trip. You will never imagine about the way of floating life on Mekong Delta with the luxuriant villages on the bank. Owning the abundance of the delta, the life on Cuu Long is rustic but well-off. It is not only the lush orchards with colorful fruits, but it also is the plentifulness of aquatic products and handicraft villages. Sailing along the river, you will see lots of interesting things as bellow:
- - Admire the lively and authentic life.
- - Observe the daily loading boats running along river.
- - See the riverside houses with a half on land & a half on stone-stilts.
- - Connect to the peculiar cultures of Mekong Delta via the fresh lunch, folk music, and handy workshops.
- - Experience the natural trading on river via floating markets.
- - Take the happiness with the hospitality of locals.
- - Taste some seasonal fruits as well as immerse into the lush gardens.
- Itinerary detail
- Traveler's notes
Overview about the life on Mekong Delta with the riverside houses
Morning: Sai Gon – Vinh Long
Morning: Sai Gon – Vinh Long
Far East Tour’s bus and tour guide pick tourists up at the appointed place to take to Vinh Long on the 1A Highway. We have a stop at My Tho to have breakfast before moving forward Cai Be – Tien Giang.
The boat follows the small watercourses to take us to Ba Duc Ancient House, Cai Be Floating Market to see and join the crowded atmosphere. Tourists can buy any product they want on many different boats gathering on water. We also pay visit to vermicelli workshops, rice paper workshops, young rice making workshop on riverside to learn more about the traditional handicraft of the locals here.
The boat keeps taking tourists to visit one of the most famous bonsais on An Binh Islet where you can see some traditional agricultural tools of people in the South; enjoy “Don Ca Tai Tu” , a traditional kind of music here. After lunch, tourists shall be riding bikes to visit some orchards with various kinds of fruit trees including longan, mango, rabutan, plum guava and so on; admiring some ancient ornamental bonsai gardens or rowing on small watercourses to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the wetland region.
Experience the handy workshop with Mekong Delta Day Tour.
Afternoon: Vinh Long – Sai Gon
Afternoon, the boat takes tourists to visit some ceramic villages on the sides of Co Chien River, where tourists can learn about this traditional handicraft of the people in Vinh Long. Bus waits to receive tourists at Cuu Long Port to transfer through some streets, visiting Vinh Long Market, My Thuan Suspension Bridge.
We then leave Vinh Long to back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Arriving in Sai Gon, the tour ends. End of Mekong Delta Day Tour: Cai Be - Vinh Long.
Other rustic imagine on Mekong River.
- - English escort in whole tour.
- - Motor-boat from Cai Be pier to Vinh Long.
- - Lunch with Mekong specifics.
- - Private bus pick up from/to Saigon to/from Cai Be/Vinh Long.
- - Water & cool towels.
- - All of entrance fees mentioned.
- - Government taxes & service charge.
- - Others is not mentioned.