Vung Tau Tour 1 Day
1 Day 0 Night
It is the neighbor of Saigon, Vung Tau City is often chosen as an ideal place for a short relaxation to escape the crow of Saigon. Let spend 1 day to wander along the beautiful beaches of Vung Tau, enjoy the peacefulness of the sea and swim as much as you can. Otherwise, the city is bewitchiing with its other sites as Bach Dinh, Nghinh Phong, etc. Get on the bus of Far East Tour to indulge yourself 1 day into the beach city till the sun beginning hiding.
- - Visit White Palace and Nghinh Phong headland.
- - Release your mind into the coast line of Vung Tau City from bus.
- - Enjoy & relax with beaches & the interesting activities on the beaches.
- - Try some cow milk in Ba Ria market.
- Itinerary detail
- Traveler's notes
Admire a boutique and charming Bach Dinh with wonderful view to the beach.
Morning: Ho Chi Minh City – Vung Tau
Company’s bus and tour guide pick tourists up at the appointed place to get to Vung Tau. On the way, we have a stop for breakfast in Long Thanh. Arrive in Vung Tau, tourists have sea bath at Thuy Van Beach resort.
Afternoon: Vung Tau – Sai Gon
Along the coastal road, passing Bai Dau, Bai Tam Duong, bus takes tourists to admire the romantic beauty of Vung Tau city with 2 large and small mountains next to the sea. Other destinations to visit include White Palace (Bach Dinh), Hon Ba, Nghinh Phong headland and the statue of Jesus.
The tour continues as we come to visit Dai Tung Lam, Ba Ria Market to shop for specialties and Long Thanh dairy cow farm to buy some products from original milk. We then return to Ho Chi Minh City on the road between Cat Cat T-conjunction and Thu Thiem Tunnel, passing the longest river in Southeast Asia.
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh city, the tour ends. Goodbye and see you again.
Nghich Phong Headland - a must coming sites of Vung Tau City.
Immerse yourself into the private beaches of Vung Tau.
- - Lunch.
- - Private English escort.
- - Private bus pick up from / to Saigon to /from Vung Tau.
- - Water & cool towels.
- - Government taxes & service charge.
- - Drinks & other meals.
- - Vietnam visa stamp fee (25 USD/ per person).
- - Personal expenses and others not mentioned.